Delivery & Returns
- We offer refunds on items once they are sent back within 30 days of receipt
- All sale item sales are final and there is no return on sale items
- To be eligible for a return the item must be unworn with no signs of damage, and in its original condition and packaging
- The following item's are not eligible for return
- Engraved/Personalised Items
- Gift Box/Crackers/Packaging/ Promotional Packaging
- Gift Cards
- Any items in a 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 promotional offer - all products in order must be returned together
- The cost of the return is the customer's responsibility, as a small Irish business we are not yet in the position to offer prepaid return's labels however it is something we are working to accommodate in the future! Registered post is advised as if the package does not arrive we cannot issue a refund
- NOTE: Delivery & postage costs are not included in your refund and must be covered by the sender.
- All item's purchased from an in store location must be returned to that same location, no item purchased in store can be returned online.
- All item's purchased online must be returned as such, they cannot be returned to any of our in store locations.
- We do not refund custom charges, we do not pay custom charges on orders. We do not refund shipping costs to and from the business.
- All of our products come with a 6 month warranty. Faulty items can be refunded if the fault has been presented within 3 months of purchase. After 3 months, item's can be replaced or exchanged if the fault has been presented within 6 months of purchase. Any items that develop a fault outside of the 6 month period constitute general wear and tear and are not eligible for a replacement or refund.
Which countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide 6+ days a week. Please note we do not as of yet cover custom charges to the UK.
How much is delivery?
€5.95 Domestic Tracked with An Post
€15 International Tracked with UPS
Please note we do not as of yet cover custom charges to the UK.
How long will my delivery take?
LYNOTT Jewellery is based in Dublin, Ireland and can ship from Dublin 6 days per week. Deliveries within Ireland take 1-3* days after shipping and to UK/Europe 3-5 days after shipping. The rest of the world can take up to 7 days after shipping.
How is my tracked or standard Ireland domestic delivery sent?
Our Irish tracked and standard delivered parcels are sent using An Post.
Lynott Jewellery is unable to accept responsibility for late orders as a result of AnPost or orders that state they have been delivered but yet to be received. Please contact AnPost directly in this unlikely event to investigate missing parcels.
How to refund or exchange?
At LYNOTT, as of 16/02/2022 we only do refunds and re-purchase, our apologies for any inconvenience caused. To exchange your item(s), please refund the item and repurchase.
To return your items please follow below instructions
- Repackage your order with the returned item(s) in the packaging it was received in
- Include a note stating your order number, email address and reason for returning
NOTE : If the required information is not included with your order, the return will be unidentified and we will not be able to process refund
- Please send to below address
Drinan Enterprise Centre,
Note : To return your order, we recommend all customers use Registered post, as we can only refund items that have been returned to us. We cannot process a refund for items that have been lost in transit. We do not reimburse postage costs.
Drinan Enterprise Park
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of your refund. Then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Note : Processing times may vary during busier times, please allow for delays.